2 - gasket system
3 - chamber structure
- profile with a construction depth of 70 mm
- frame (door/window) with the construction depth of 70 mm
- sash with the construction depth of 79 mm (windows) and of 70 mm (doors)
- glazing with glass units up to 63 mm (windows)/ up to 54 mm (fixed/doors)
- maximum size of the window sash TILT&TURN - H up to 2700 mm, L up to 1700 mm
- maximum size of the door sash - H up to 2800 mm, L up to 1400 mm
*The above value of Uw is given for a reference window with dimensions of 1230 x 1480 mm.
Colours can emphasise the shape of aluminium joinery and provide it with individual character and genuine appearance.
All aluminium systems offered by our company are available in two colour palettes – RAL and DECORAL. We supply anodised windows and doors as well. Such a large selection enables you to choose the perfect windows to match both the interior and the façade.
Basic colour palette. Profiles come in one of 213 smooth colours or in sand or metallic texture.
Woodgrain finish palette. Aluminium joinery offered by our company comes in the following colours: golden oak, rustic oak, bog oak, ebony, walnut, walnut vein, mahogany, sapele, pine, fir, beech, cherry, wenge, winchester, sweet cherry, dark sweet cherry, chestnut.
Anodised aluminium provides excellent properties (hardness and resistance to corrosion) and allows you to choose from among a wide variety of colours. The following colours of anodised elements are available: blasted silver, blasted gold, blasted inox, blasted champagne, blasted olive, blasted brown, blasted black, brushed anodised inox, brushed strong anodised inox.