Improves thermal insulation properties, providing better heat comfort than one-chamber panes. When an insulating spacer is installed, the windows can be successfully used for energy efficient construction. Can achieve heat transfer coefficient U from 0.4 to 0.8 W/m2K.
- three panes, one coated with a low-emission coating,
- standard two-chamber pane structure – 4/12/4/12/4,
- packages of various width are available,
- standard windows are equipped with aluminium spacers,
- standard windows are filled with argon,
- insulating spacers can be installed,
- can be filled with krypton.