HS Brio is a concertina system. Doors made in this system are ideally suited as an entry to the terrace or balcony. Wooden concertinas are made on the basis of 68 and 76 Naturo profiles.
- installation depth 150 mm
- maximum wing weight - 200 kg
- maximum dimensions of the wings - 1100 x 2500
- maximum construction dimension 7000 x 2350
- glazing with 24 mm - 36 mm packages
- guides made of aluminum
- the possibility of mounting on-window ventilator, on-frame ventilator
- possibility of painting in a double-colour,
- aluminum threshold - 52mm height
- the possibility of using aluminum covers
- square timber above 3000 mm - possibility of finger jointing
Variety of solutions:
- scheme 4/4/0
- scheme 4/3/1
- the scheme depends on the number of wings **
** The possibility to make a larger construction and opening schemes. Requires reconciliation with the technology department.
For painting wood, water-borne, ecological TEKNOS paints were used.
Natural wood shades are available:
- old pine,
- selected range of Lazur and RAL palette
For our clients we also offer woodwork in a double-colour - a different color inside and outside the glass door.
The door frames are secured with 4 layers:
- surface layer.
This treatment guarantees a distinctive and lasting colour for years.
To provide safety for you and your family the HS-Brio doors have been equipped with a range of security features:
Locking of opening parts of the windows:
- 3 or 5 points with an additional 2PZ lock
- Hook, bolt and roller locks
- Automatic locks
Locking of folding parts of the windows:
- Using the surface flush bolts – locked