Single-chamber glass pane
Standard single-chamber glass pane consisting of two panes. The space between panes is filled with a noble gas (argon) so as to reduce the heat transfer coefficient U.
- two panes, one coated with a low-emission coating,
- standard two-chamber pane structure – 4/16/4,
- packages of various width are available,
- standard windows are equipped with aluminium spacers,
- standard windows are filled with argon,
- insulating spacers can be installed,
- can be filled with krypton.