- building depth 140 mm
- glazing with packages up to 41 mm
- standard glazing package 4/16Ar/4th [Ug=1,1]*
- classic-line design
- system equipped with TPE gaskets
- possibility to equip with ventilators
- one-sided or two-sided door handle to choose
- doors available in “A” scheme
- max. wing size 1.5 x 2.3 m
- stability and ability to create large constructions
- great choice of smooth and wood-like scale veneers
*standard of the day 16.04.2019. Requires technological confirmation.
Smart Slide is a sliding door, but the innovative closing mechanism allows for simple and intuitive operation, similar to the solutions used in lift and slide doors. The TPE gaskets were used here, which resulted in a much higher thermal insulation coefficient than in other sliding doors.
The door is worth recommending to its clients also for another reason. Using it without a problem you can make larger constructions than in other systems. The wing in Smart Slide can reach up to 1.5 x 2.3 m.
The depth of construction is 140 mm, and glazing units can be up to 41 mm wide. This means that the doors based on the Smart Slide system are not only functional, they can be used to create large constructions, but they are also warm.
We recommend sliding Smart Slide sliding doors with ventilators. We also recommend a full range of smooth and wood-like veneers, thanks to which the doors can be adapted to any type of interior or façade.
Sliding doors based on the Smart Slide system can move according to the scheme:
Scheme "A" - two wings, one of which is a sliding wing